Chattanooga Wave

Kendawg198

Hello fellow WAYALIFE friends. Giving everyone a big wave from here in Chattanooga. I actually live in Rock Spring, GA. just 10 minutes south of Chattanooga.

A couple of months ago I just purchased my first Jeep (JKU). I grew up 4wheeling in the north Georgia mountains back in the 70 and 80's. Boy has it changed. I started riding motorcyles in the woods when I was 12. Loved being in the woods riding.
Then moved on to road bikes in my early 20's. Couldn't get enough of it. Started road racing in '97. Over the next 5 years I won 8 Championshps.

Went to work for Yamaha Motor Corp. as a test engineer. Testing ATV's, Golf Cars, Side by Side's and Waverunners. Left Yamaha to start my own trucking business. During this time I got to see just about all of America. This is when I realized there is more to life to see in this country. I love seeing how the settlers moved out west and building the country as they moved.

As I get older I enjoy the slow pace of life. Stopping to enjoy things alittle more. Not really wanting to get another motorcycle or ATV. I turned to my younger days of 4wheeling. Like I said things have changed since then. After a day or weekend in the JK all I can do is start thinking of the next trip. Discovering the WAYALIFE website has really turned me on evern more to 4wheeling. Being abel to see parts of the country that you can only see from a Jeep is just historical.

Hope to get out west to do some wheeling with you guys within the next couple of years.
Until then...Cheers.:drinks:

Top Bottom