Jeep Super Bowl ad

BlackHawk08jk

So I seen on face book were people are bashing jeep for there super bowl ad... I say it was a neat ad and saw nothing wrong with it. Jeep is not only sold in America so I can see why they are trying to appeal to all. What do you all think of this?

Benito

Caught the Bug
Then use a "world" song, not the old American national anthem. FFS.

I see you edited your post... At this point I would like to mention that "this land is your land" was never the national anthem and was written after the national anthem had actually been adopted. I don't understand people like you.

Last edited:

Wardell

Just for anyone who hasn't seen it yet:

I'm not sure how many people interpret this as a song about the US anymore. I'll be honest, I always though it was an international song, probably because it's the first time I heard this version. The words sounded off to me, and I had to look it up because my first impression was that it had been Americanised. Turns out those are the original lyrics.

Oddly enough, if they were specifically talking about off roading in the US, they should have left in the verse about private property...

spinuck

the song was anti "god bless America" more or less. I like the Anti-flag/Tom Morello version myself. To pull nationalism into it seems odd when you drive a vehicle by a multi-national company seems odd.

Top Bottom