Wave from New Mexico

Onslaught_jk

Hey guys and gals I'm garek from New Mexico, have a 2012 jku and am a diesel tech for a living looking forward to learning as much as I can and to help where I can as well 👋👋

Tanner505

Hey guys and gals I'm garek from New Mexico, have a 2012 jku and am a diesel tech for a living looking forward to learning as much as I can and to help where I can as well 👋👋

Welcome to wayalife brother, I'm here in Albuquerque, maybe we can do some wheeling if you're up for it, and I would like to invite you to the new Mexico jeep group meet at rock and brews on Wednesday this week as well :)

Onslaught_jk

Welcome to wayalife brother, I'm here in Albuquerque, maybe we can do some wheeling if you're up for it, and I would like to invite you to the new Mexico jeep group meet at rock and brews on Wednesday this week as well :)

That'd be awesome! Some of my friends and I go to puerco and Gordys! Sounds good, I just upped my lift and my shocks are maxed 😠 new ones are still in shipping but I'll definitely go up there after work thanks!!

Tanner505

That'd be awesome! Some of my friends and I go to puerco and Gordys! Sounds good, I just upped my lift and my shocks are maxed 😠 new ones are still in shipping but I'll definitely go up there after work thanks!!

No problem dude, alot of good people at the jeep meets if you come, it will be alot of fun :)

Top Bottom