Baby stroller

rodgerdathug

Ok first time father here. Need se help. I have a 08 2 door. The stroller i have doesn't fit. To wide. What I'm thinking is one of those jogging stroller where I can take the back wheels off. Any help would be great except telling me to get a 4 door lol
Thanks
Rodger

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
We found a Jeep brand umbrella stroller at a trift store and take it on long trips. I usually bungee it to the roll bar to keep it up and out of the way.

thardy

Banned
We've got the Britax B-Agile and it just barely fits in my 2door. Also, the Diono Radian RXT is the perfect forward facing car seat for a Jeep.

07JKSahara

We have the uppababy G lite umbrella, but the vista is more like what you said. We have both but the vista is hard to fit, the g lite is perfect.

Car seat we have the maxi cozi pria. We love it, fits great.

rodgerdathug

I have some checco (I think ) brand and its a bit snug car seat. But the stroller is huge it barely fits in the trunk of the stratus that why I was look at one at Walmart and thinking it might work if I take the wheels off. Just need to find a friend who has this type. Or get a roof rack lol

budmanm3

I bought a Baby Jogger City Elite. It's a badass stroller and it collapses nicely and fits perfect in the back with plenty of room to spare in my 4dr. Folded up it should work in the 2 Dr also.

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
I have a BOB jogging stroller. It's definitely a premium product and built very well but you also pay for it. Anyways it fold up super compact and would fit in the back of my wife's Mini Cooper. Folded up with the wheels removed it's about 7" thick ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423015948.149133.jpg , ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423015976.204345.jpg , ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423015986.987993.jpg

That's the problem with jogging strollers. They are so huge.

I got tired of taking that thing everywhere. I just toss a baby carrier in with us and wear my kid like a back pack.

Don't get me wrong. Jogging strollers have a place. I use it a few times a week running but never to just go out shopping or whatever.

Even those cheapie 20 dollar umbrella strollers are decent for something quick to leave in the car. And they take up hardly any space.

Forgot to add.

If you do get a jogging stroller get a high quality one like the BOB mentioned earlier. The price may shock you but the added features like brakes and better wheels/bearings make jogging more enjoyable.

07JKSahara

Forgot to add.

If you do get a jogging stroller get a high quality one like the BOB mentioned earlier. The price may shock you but the added features like brakes and better wheels/bearings make jogging more enjoyable.

2x both things he said. We have a Bjorn, Ergo and Ergo 360, I wear my daughter more than anything.

budmanm3

Here is my baby jogger I spoke of earlier in the back of the Jeep.. pricey and similar to the bob, I'll be using this until she no longer needs a stroller

Attachments

• 1423100865828.jpg
    1423100865828.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 68
  • 1423100875947.jpg
    1423100875947.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 68

Stewalsim

Ok first time father here. Need se help. I have a 08 2 door. The stroller i have doesn't fit. To wide. What I'm thinking is one of those jogging stroller where I can take the back wheels off. Any help would be great except telling me to get a 4 door lol
Thanks
Rodger

Quinny zapp, that thing folds into nothing.

Top Bottom