ATX Slab Availability

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
So I finally sold my wheel and tire combo and will be pulling them off the Jeep this afternoon. I ordered my 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers from Discount Tire Direct and they should be here beginning of next week. However, the Slabs are a different story. Pretty much all of the usual suspects are 3-5 weeks out before they receive their next shipment. I haven't been able to chat with the ORE folks as they are out of office this week with KOH.

Anyone have any thoughts on finding a set of 17x9 Slabs? Has anyone picked up a set recently from ORE?

Hopefully I won't be Jeepless for the month of February while waiting for rims!

Thanks!
ERAU

Tanner505

So I finally sold my wheel and tire combo and will be pulling them off the Jeep this afternoon. I ordered my 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers from Discount Tire Direct and they should be here beginning of next week. However, the Slabs are a different story. Pretty much all of the usual suspects are 3-5 weeks out before they receive their next shipment. I haven't been able to chat with the ORE folks as they are out of office this week with KOH.

Anyone have any thoughts on finding a set of 17x9 Slabs? Has anyone picked up a set recently from ORE?

Hopefully I won't be Jeepless for the month of February while waiting for rims!

Thanks!
ERAU

Try northridge4x4.com, they have free shipping and they have a package deal on 5 slabs

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
There is a nationwide backorder on the ATX slabs. Northridge4x4 said it should be about four weeks before they get sent out

Yup, NR was my go to and I am being told 4-5 weeks to my doorstep.

Does anyone happen to know if ORE had any in-stock?

Skid_Kid

ATX is no longer a company....... You will be getting KMC Slabs more then likely. Hence the back order.....

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Well this is all news to me!

Talking with the folks at NR and a few other vendors, it sounds like the wheels are currently on a ship headed this way.

Any ideas if there will be any changes in design or future availability? I would hate to spend nearly $2k on rims only to run into future issues.

Top Bottom