ProRock 60

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
This is Colin, he's the fab guy at Evo that has built all those cool rigs, not to mention EVO1 and EVOTJ. He's the same guy that's going to weld the bracket on your axle.. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423541233.438028.jpg

I have ordered two PR60's with high steer. One from ORE and one from Northridge. They both can do it and they both do amazing work. Just remember even the best people have off days...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423544577.373469.jpg

ttfhell

I have ordered two PR60's with high steer. One from ORE and one from Northridge. They both can do it and they both do amazing work. Just remember even the best people have off days...

View attachment 123737

That and shit breaks when you wheel. Simple as that.
Everything has a shelf life. You can build your rig up to do the same trails that you did with stock parts and stuff will last infinity miles. But if you continue to try harder trails and higher speeds with your upgraded parts you will find new limits. That's the nature of the beast if you want to push it and enlarge your comfort zone.

That and shit breaks when you wheel. Simple as that.
Everything has a shelf life. You can build your rig up to do the same trails that you did with stock parts and stuff will last infinity miles. But if you continue to try harder trails and higher speeds with your upgraded parts you will find new limits. That's the nature of the beast if you want to push it and enlarge your comfort zone.

I agree 100%. I'm just saying both places, along with other places do great work. There shouldn't be an issue where it gets done if they are top notch but we are still human and "shit happens".

Top Bottom