TDS 2015 - Tierra Del Sol Desert Safari, Ocotillo Wells CA MAR 6-8

It's a bit of a trip for me but, I'm seriously considering on going finally!
Hook up with fellow Wayalife members and socialize. The run itself is not difficult - the blue trails are pretty much the only time you need to fire up lockers. TDS is about making wheeling friends, not necessarily technical wheeling.

crowrb29

I went to their page to check out registration and all that shows up is merchandise. I was wondering if you can kind of just show up and squeeze in where available. Due to work, there is no way I can really know if I'm able to make it that weekend until probably the Thursday before. Things just change too often, especially lately.

I went to their page to check out registration and all that shows up is merchandise. I was wondering if you can kind of just show up and squeeze in where available. Due to work, there is no way I can really know if I'm able to make it that weekend until probably the Thursday before. Things just change too often, especially lately.
People do that every year and its never a problem.

Hook up with fellow Wayalife members and socialize. The run itself is not difficult - the blue trails are pretty much the only time you need to fire up lockers. TDS is about making wheeling friends, not necessarily technical wheeling.

I was planning on doing the run this year. How will it be without lockers?

The Rock Hard 4x4 toterhomes are back at TDS! We hauled a JK, XJ, and LJ over 1,455 miles so you can see many of our available upgrades first hand. Booth set up is tomorrow, show starts Friday.
Weather Report: a little breezy, warm, and thanks to recent rain, very little dust!

11041733_810063649043231_4610452464919157823_n.jpg

11054382_810063665709896_4882942145688099303_n.jpg

Top Bottom