FLASHBACK : Moab Easter Jeep Safari 2007 - Moby Moab Rim Trail Photo Shoot

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I know it's hard for some to believe but, Moby wasn't always the beast running 40" Nitto Trail Grapplers and EVO DTD coil overs. In fact, way back when the JK first came out in late 2006, there were very few lift kits available at all and, during the 2007 Moab Easter Jeep Safari, we were privileged enough to get to test out one of the very first 3" lift kits out and it was made by Full-Traction. As a part of our Flashback Photo Series, here are a few shots of new to us 2007 Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited on a photo shoot with Off-Road Adventures Magazine out on the Moab Rim Trail.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Of course, here was the cover shot to the article inside...

main.php

Seems like forever ago that we were only running 35" tires :crazyeyes:

Jk909

Im a third generation jeep owner and have done a lot of wheeling. With everything I have seen I'm still constantly impressed by the things you do Eddie. It's really cool to see how far you have come through the years. Thank for sharing man.

iRonin

Woo! Look at that full stuff shot :) how soon after that trip did you decide it was time to trim the fenders? :D

I like looking back through old pics too, granted I only have a year's worth on Thanos but I imagine most folks are like me and can immediately remember what was going on and how it felt at the time. :beer:

Edit: Also it looks like ORA has digital copies of past issues online, here's the June 2007:
http://www.offroadadventures.com/issues/view/id/30

Last edited:

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Very cool! After watching all of the JKX videos recently and now seeing this, Moby looks tiny in these pictures!

Thanks for sharing!

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Moby was so young, light and agile. I like him better today though after he's bulked up and has the wisdom of many miles and many places. Truly a life well lived to this point.:yup:

Trail JK

How cool is that?!? Such a gorgeous place! As for Moby, he showcases so well! 35's or 40's he is one iconic Jeep!

Top Bottom