Thank You! Promotion - Valentine's Day

Discount Tire

thankyou_zpsnv24s37y.jpg

At Discount Tire we're not just about tires, we're about people. This Valentine's Day weekend we'd
like to say Thank You! with huge savings. Save up to $100.00 when you buy select sets of four(4) tires.
Also save $100.00 on select sets of four(4) wheels. Use your Discount Tire credit card and save even more!

AT THE STORE (2/13 & 2/14):

TO YOUR DOOR (2/12 - 2/16):

ClarksAdventures

Ah man, seriously? I just bought a set of 5 trail grapplers last week and they are being delivered today. Any chance they will help me out and turn back time?

Discount Tire

Ah man, seriously? I just bought a set of 5 trail grapplers last week and they are being delivered today. Any chance they will help me out and turn back time?

We appreciate your support, ClarksAdventures. I'm sorry to hear you just missed this one.

I would contact our Customer Service Department (1.888.459.4080 option#2) to see if there is anything they can do for you.

jmsuitter

I'm looking to buy new tires and rims and using my discount tire card would like to get the whole 400 rebate. Any chance the wild peak falken aka rocky mountains count in this

ClarksAdventures

We appreciate your support, ClarksAdventures. I'm sorry to hear you just missed this one.

I would contact our Customer Service Department (1.888.459.4080 option#2) to see if there is anything they can do for you.

Can you guys teach customer service to other retail businesses? The outstanding service I get from you guys and the rest of the jeep retailers is amazing! How come I don't receive the same when I call my cable company?

Discount Tire

Cool.. I'm looking to buy 5 new tires. Is this promotion good with 5 tires?

If you're referring to the $50.00 OFF WAL member discount for purchasing 5 tires then, yes, it is :rock:

I'm looking to buy new tires and rims and using my discount tire card would like to get the whole 400 rebate. Any chance the wild peak falken aka rocky mountains count in this

It looks the Wild Peak and Rocky Mountain qualify for the $75.00 mail-in rebate in most sizes.

Can you guys teach customer service to other retail businesses? The outstanding service I get from you guys and the rest of the jeep retailers is amazing! How come I don't receive the same when I call my cable company?

Thank you for the kind words! We are in the people business and do what we believe is right.

JeepJam

If you're referring to the $50.00 OFF WAL member discount for purchasing 5 tires then, yes, it is :rock:

It looks the Wild Peak and Rocky Mountain qualify for the $75.00 mail-in rebate in most sizes.

Thank you for the kind words! We are in the people business and do what we believe is right.

How do I use the WAL $50 discount?

MTG

Caught the Bug
If you apply for the CC and are approved, will you get the card # in time to make the purchase and get the second $100 off?

relayer4u

Ordered my wheels today, 5 of the MB Wheels 11.

Thank you for the great promo and thank you for supporting Wayalife!

:beer:

CastleRockJeep

Discount tire as a company has the best customer service. When someone stole the wheels and tires off my fathers Avalanche the insurance company wanted to drag the truck off his steep driveway onto a flat bed. The Chevy dealer he has bought several cars from was no help. Discount mounted a set of tires on some wheels and sent two employees to his home to install them at no extra cost. I will ALWAYS buy my tires, with certificates, from them!

Speaking off certificates, can I purchase them for OEM mud terrains with 7500 miles?

Discount Tire

Just got my wheels on order today. Thanks Anthony!

Ordered my wheels today, 5 of the MB Wheels 11.

Thank you for the great promo and thank you for supporting Wayalife!

:beer:

Thank you for your support, guys!

@relayer4u, if you post any pictures of the new wheels please send us the link. I've yet to see the MB11 mounted on a JK. It's going to look fantastic!

Discount tire as a company has the best customer service. When someone stole the wheels and tires off my fathers Avalanche the insurance company wanted to drag the truck off his steep driveway onto a flat bed. The Chevy dealer he has bought several cars from was no help. Discount mounted a set of tires on some wheels and sent two employees to his home to install them at no extra cost. I will ALWAYS buy my tires, with certificates, from them!

Speaking off certificates, can I purchase them for OEM mud terrains with 7500 miles?

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. What a bind your father was in! I'm glad we were able to help.

As far as your O.E. tires go, we can certainly put the protection on them. You'll need to contact your local store for specifics.

Looking for 4 33's on 17!what ya got

We have an excellent selection :thumb:

Shoot us PM with the 33" size you are running (285/70R-17, 33x12.50-17, etc) and we'd be happy to point you in the right direction.

Last edited:

DrunkWoods

Thank you for your support, guys!

@relayer4u, if you post any pictures of the new wheels please send us the link. I've yet to see the MB11 mounted on a JK. It's going to look fantastic!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. What a bind your father was in! I'm glad we were able to help.

As far as your O.E. tires go, we can certainly put the protection on them. You'll need to contact your local store for specifics.

We've got a lot :thumb:

Shoot us PM with the 33" size you are running (285/70R-17, 33x12.50-17, etc) and we'd be happy to point you in the right direction.

33x12.5x17

MTG

Caught the Bug
FYI

Nitto Trail Grapplers fall under the $75 off category, so that is $150 off if you use a DT home depot credit card. :yup:

relayer4u

wheels arrived today, you guys aren't kidding when you say fast shipping!

Don't have tires yet, but I'll try and take some pictures of one of the wheels tomorrow, they look great!

:rock:

Discount Tire

wheels arrived today, you guys aren't kidding when you say fast shipping!

Don't have tires yet, but I'll try and take some pictures of one of the wheels tomorrow, they look great!

:rock:

Thanks for the shout out. We are anxious to see your new wheels.

Top Bottom