Sell me your fully built EVO Jeep

mackey

So I think you should sell me your fully built EVO Jeep. The one with the works. Double Throw Down, Pro Rocks, 40s, and all the other goodies. Looking for a turnkey JK built by EVO. Let me know. Thanks

RK KRLR

Brainchilds Jeep is unfortunately back for sale. My job schedule has changed along with my Son playing competative

RK KRLR

Sports. We are having to travel for games and will not be able to use on the weekends. This is one hell of a jeep. $65,000.

mackey

I was looking at brainchilds jeep when Eddie listed it. But it sold too quickly for me to act. Are u sure it's back for sale?

Jackal01

I was looking at brainchilds jeep when Eddie listed it. But it sold too quickly for me to act. Are u sure it's back for sale?

RK KRLR is the one that bought it. I would assume if he says it is for sale then it is for sale.

FastZach

And how about the EXO front bumper... He's got $80K total and has no idea whats even on it..:cheesy::grayno:

MTG

Caught the Bug
I'll sell you knuckles. You'd have to add your own coil overs and axles though. ;)

Edit: and it was built by BBOR not EVO.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
I missed out on Brainchilds rig as well.......solid rig with all the best parts AND a low mileage 5.7 Hemi.......you couldn't build one like that for the money he's asking.......$65k is a bargain for this JK......Just look at the parts list and pictures........GLWS RK KRLR

~Woodrow~

bkac

Caught the Bug
I missed out on Brainchilds rig as well.......solid rig with all the best parts AND a low mileage 5.7 Hemi.......you couldn't build one like that for the money he's asking.......$65k is a bargain for this JK......Just look at the parts list and pictures........GLWS RK KRLR

~Woodrow~

Sounds like there might be a second chance to not miss out again!

Top Bottom