FS: 4 Nitto Trail Grapplers 37" x 12.5 x 17…never been off road...

MTG

Caught the Bug
SOLD: 4 Nitto Trail Grapplers 37" x 12.5 x 17…never been off road...

***SOLD***

Decided to take advantage of the Discount Tire sale and order some new rubber for Knuckles before summer. I had them measured today and they are at ~40%. I'll post pics soon. They'll be available as soon as my new ones come in. First dibs to Wayalifers, then they go on the local forum and CL.

UPDATE:

Getting a lot of PMs about shipping. I doubt it is worth the cost of shipping them, but if you want to figure it out they will ship from 89511 and probably weigh ~70 each.

Condition: Tires have been wheeled fairly hard, but they do not have any holes or patches. They measured at 8/20 at Discount Tire yesterday.

Price: I was thinking $500 seemed fair. (New they are ~$395 (plus taxes and fees). So they cost you north of $1600, 40% is $640 and 30% is 480.)

I'm not much of a trader, but there are a few things I'd be interested in: Trex Top NX, nice camping equipment, light weight hammocks, PR 44 LOL.

Last edited:

Rccrwlr

They'll ship from 89511.

I'm too busy sitting on my ass to deal with PayPal or an ATM tonight anyway.

sent PM. No need to run out and read it but there is an offer. I'm sure your asleep as its 7:50pm and i'm sure you have to work. ridge3runner has 40" already and doesn't need to go smaller. Willing to Paypal tonight. anyone seen 37" on stock wheels?

Top Bottom