Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Headed to the 2015 Easter Jeep Safari? Want to "test drive" our new RS5000x shock?

  1. #21
    Hooked CandAMudders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Milton, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    179

    Ha!!!

    (Ha!!!) in Canada, is a binding, legal agreement to a contract! Thanks for sponsoring me Rancho!

  2. #22
    Advertiser Rancho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Long Beach CA
    Posts
    920
    Dang Canadians with their kindness and trickery got me again.

    Quote Originally Posted by CandAMudders View Post
    (Ha!!!) in Canada, is a binding, legal agreement to a contract! Thanks for sponsoring me Rancho!

  3. #23
    Nothing but a Thing
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    2,107
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    Haha everyone was taking pics when they saw you. I was scared maybe you didn't know what you were doing.

    Shocks road pretty well actually. It was hard to tell on the trail since I was at 8 pounds for over a week but on the ride home they felt great too.

    Thanks for the service Matt and Rancho!!
    Bumping this up... Shocktember/Shocktober is upon us.

    Adam, I think you've been running these for a couple months. Can you tell me what you think about the 5000s? I am between 5k and 9k Adjustable. Obviously, the adjustable is nice, but I'm really not sure I would ever adjust them and the price difference is material. I have RK triple rates on a 4 door, but possible swapping to 3" Plush rides....

    So, what's say you.
    Last edited by 07JKSahara; 09-01-2015 at 06:20 PM.

  4. #24
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    31,608
    Quote Originally Posted by 07JKSahara View Post
    Bumping this up... Shocktember/Shocktober is upon us.

    Adam, I think you've been running these for a couple months. Can you tell me what you think about the 5000s? I am between 5k and 9k Adjustable. Obviously, the adjustable is nice, but I'm really not sure I would ever adjust them and the price difference is material. I have RK triple rates on a 4 door, but possible swapping to 3" Plush rides....

    So, what's say you.
    The 5000's are good. I don't notice much of a difference between them and the 9000's with the teraflex coils. Unfortunately I didn't run the 9000's with the RK coils. Personally I would get the 5000's and save the money.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

    2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    1975 DJ5

  5. #25
    Nothing but a Thing
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    2,107
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    The 5000's are good. I don't notice much of a difference between them and the 9000's with the teraflex coils. Unfortunately I didn't run the 9000's with the RK coils. Personally I would get the 5000's and save the money.
    Appreciate it. I think I'll do just that.

    Thanks Adam.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS