Headed to the 2015 Easter Jeep Safari? Want to "test drive" our new RS5000x shock?

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Headed to the 2015 Easter Jeep Safari? Want to "test drive" our new RS5000x shock?

2015 is not only our 60th anniversary in the off-road business, but this year's Easter Jeep Safari is celebrating it's 49th year!! Very cool.
We also recently launched a new shock, our RS5000X shock.
Overview of this shock:
http://www.gorancho.com/products/shock-absorbers/rs5000x-shock-absorber/
What better way to compare this shock to your existing shock and try out the RS5000X shock than in one of the coolest places in the Jeeping world, Moab.
We are looking for a handful of Jeepers to demo our shocks, while they are in Moab.

The installation of the shocks will be at Twisted Jeep Rentals starting Monday from 8am - 5pm.
They are located across from the City Market grocery store.
446 S Main St, Moab, UT 84532
(435) 259-0335

Please 2 days max. We know you are busy, but want others to have a chance to try them out.
If you want to purchase the shocks, that can be done on the spot at Twisted Jeeps. :)

Message or respond here and let's get a time set up. Also tell us a little bit about your Jeep so that we can plan accordingly. We don't want to be surprised. :)

Thanks!

Rancho_3quottrail_zps28d24891.jpg

Rccrwlr

Headed to the 2015 Easter Jeep Safari? Want to "test drive" our new RS5000x s...

Wow. This would be a great way to straight compare! Great idea

Last edited:

Jake Wilson

This is why I like Rancho. I had the Rancho quick level on my F150 and did a great job. If I wasn't in Hawaii I would definitely be taking advantage of this opportunity! Great idea Rancho

Kalums

I was actually looking to purchase a set of these for me.... Only one question are these nitro or hydro? From what I've seen and read they are... "both"?

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Correct, they are gas charged and oil too.
I like to call them a "monotube light" but different.
I know that sounds confusing, since this is a twin tube design and a monotube is well, one tube. :icon_crazy:
If you are headed out there, hit us up.

I was actually looking to purchase a set of these for me.... Only one question are these nitro or hydro? From what I've seen and read they are... "both"?

Kalums

Correct, they are gas charged and oil too.
I like to call them a "monotube light" but different.
I know that sounds confusing, since this is a twin tube design and a monotube is well, one tube. :icon_crazy:
If you are headed out there, hit us up.

That would be AWESOME, but unless I win the lottery.... I'm going to be working 😕 no vacation days left.

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Overlander JK thanks again for trying them out.
For once the fronts (where I was) were the easy ones!! Ha!

PS I told everyone NOT to take pics of me working under a rig, I don't want to set a precedent. :icon_crazy:
:bleh:

3282_zpsn4h885vz.jpeg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Overlander JK thanks again for trying them out.
For once the fronts (where I was) were the easy ones!! Ha!

PS I told everyone NOT to take pics of me working under a rig, I don't want to set a precedent. :icon_crazy:
:bleh:

3282_zpsn4h885vz.jpeg

Haha everyone was taking pics when they saw you. I was scared maybe you didn't know what you were doing. :eek:

Shocks road pretty well actually. It was hard to tell on the trail since I was at 8 pounds for over a week but on the ride home they felt great too.

Thanks for the service Matt and Rancho!!

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Ha! I like to tell people I am in management and lie to tell people how to do the installs. :) :brows:
Again nice meeting you!!!
Matt

Haha everyone was taking pics when they saw you. I was scared maybe you didn't know what you were doing. :eek:

Shocks road pretty well actually. It was hard to tell on the trail since I was at 8 pounds for over a week but on the ride home they felt great too.

Thanks for the service Matt and Rancho!!

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Very cool. I rode around for a few days in this and I really liked them. I got a set for my 4 door, but somehow we (or the shop) misplaced a front shock. :thinking: SO I will order one up and try them out this summer. I will have run the 5000X, 7000MT and the 9000XL all within a year. Wow.

DSC08142_zpslrrztpdk.jpg

I rode with Overlander a few times in the trip and I thought they rode nice as well.

CandAMudders

expand into Canada?

Hey Rancho, you should consider expanding into Canadian market. I would suggest you pay me to drive from Ontario Canada to Moab to try out your shocks! Just saying, it is an option you might want to consider. ;)

Top Bottom