jeep jk purchase question

hardcore JK

ok this is my question I cannot decide whether to buy a new or used jk or buy one I seen on Craigslist with a rebuilt title yes I know if it's rebuilt title is a lot cheaper I found an 07 unlimited with 90,000 miles on it for $9000 some body dents and scratches on one side but is ready to go I do have another vehicle that I can drive so this won't be my only vehicle let me know what you think

The only thing I can think of with rebuilt titles is getting insurance on them. Depending on what happened to cause the rebuilt title would have me concerned. Additionally if you are thinking later on of selling said JK it might be difficult with what you put into it. If you intend on making it a trailer queen that you haul to the trails and just beat on go for it. Again this is just my humble opinion.

R/
Will

hardcore JK

yes I see your point it's already been state inspected so it's insurable it got hit on the passenger side which that part of the cabin do not bend the frame they put new doors on it and looks like they used a frame puller to pull out some of the dents in the quarter and rocker. I already know it's going to be damaged by off roading I'm just afraid of damaging a brand new Jeep or buy used one that I have to make payments on something like this I would just pay cash for it and be done with it and build it from there

Top Bottom