Warebears JKUR Build ☺️

Warebear

Well I finally did it. In October, 2014 I sold my 1997 TJ and pick up, and drove my dream Jeep off the lot. 2014 Unlimited Rubicon "X". Actually ended up with a much nicer jeep than I ever thought i would have. Could never give up the manual tranny though.

So for build, listing what I have as I get it.

EVO Enforcer 4" with king shocks
35" BFG
Spidertrax 1.5 spacers
WARN 9.5ti
Cobra 75 CB radio and Firestik
GOBI roof rack
AEV swing out tire carrier
Painless Performance TrailRocker
ARB Twin Compressors

My mental list of parts to come
ARB freezer fridge
Skid plates
EVO sliders

I'll start there.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424377592.834965.jpg

Last edited:

Warebear

Unfortunately, a female companion of mine mistook the gas pedal for the brake pedal, and ended up in a tree. I cried. Here she is, and has been for 5 weeks. Almost done and back to as good as new though!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424378173.639613.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424378203.291349.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424378237.039454.jpg

The shop finally got the back ordered quarter panel in and on the jeep. Now they need to get it to line up...

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Unfortunately, a female companion of mine mistook the gas pedal for the brake pedal, and ended up in a tree. I cried. Here she is, and has been for 5 weeks. Almost done and back to as good as new though!

The shop finally got the back ordered quarter panel in and on the jeep. Now they need to get it to line up...

Oh my! I'm cryin' for ya! Those pictures are painful to look at!

Good luck getting her back on the road!

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Is that a frame straightening rack that it's on?

I'd guess if you have it at a good shop, they'll get everything lined up nicely and you'll never notice.

Warebear

Is that a frame straightening rack that it's on?

I'd guess if you have it at a good shop, they'll get everything lined up nicely and you'll never notice.

Possibly? I'm not sure. I know that the frame is fine, and that they just need to pull the creases in the floor out so that the roll bars line up and the doors fit right. From what they have done so far, I would say that it's a good shop. The guy working on it is a 30 year body mechanic so I feel pretty confident in him.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Well that is certainly a start to a build thread. Hope you get it back up and running soon.

MICP3309

DAMN, sorry man. At first I saw this pictures and was like oh sweet, hes doing some cool custom Sh**.. then i read the accident, and cringed!

Good luck with getting it all wrapped up.

Warebear

Well I got her back! Good as new. Immediately installed my EVO Leveling kit and 1.5" wheel spacers. I was shocked at the difference it made. The lift is very noticeable, and makes the jeep look and ride way better.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427159790.819428.jpg

It took a few hours and I ran into a couple snags (as always) but am very happy with it. Now I save for the real lift, and buy the rest as I can afford it.

Next up, a Dynomax exhaust.

Top Bottom