Crown or pulling right?

1BAMF'nJKU

Ever since I've bought my jeep new in 2014 it seems to either pull to the right or follow the crown which almost always is toward the right. I've had it in for tire rotation (possible radial pull?) and alignment which checked good and all components were tight. Is this common in jeeps? Or would there be something else I should look into?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Rotating the tires will not eliminate radial pull being that radial pull is caused by the tread design. But, assuming all is good, a bent axle C can cause a pull as well as it will allow for more rolling resistance on one side vs. the other.

1BAMF'nJKU

Ok thank you! I also noticed the passenger side leans further than the driver side wondering if this would be causing it? Wouldn't think it would be bent though because haven't had it offroad other than in a field edge and back stone roads. Was rear ended when new but only had a tailgate debt pulled via pdr which in show there wasn't much vehicle damage leading me to believe that bent drivetrain would be hard to believe!

Top Bottom