Pictures of JKs with leveling kits on 35s

RedDawg01

Since tax returns are around the corner, I'm interested in purchasing a level kit so I can cut my fenders and fit 35s. I really like the Evo kit. But any and all pics of any manufacturers I'd really appreciate. I tried searching the forum and couldn't find this request. If I missed it, someone please direct me. Thanks in advance!

xrocknrollx

Since tax returns are around the corner, I'm interested in purchasing a level kit so I can cut my fenders and fit 35s. I really like the Evo kit. But any and all pics of any manufacturers I'd really appreciate. I tried searching the forum and couldn't ifind this request. If I missed it, someone please direct me. Thanks in advance!

Check out stumps build thread. I believe he's on a BB w/35s and factory fenders.
Http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?20689-quot-Stumps-quot-The-JK/page6

Last edited:

Jaydoc1

So this is not precisely a leveling kit. It's the TF 2.5" Budget Boost with 35s.

IMG_0565.jpg

With obligatory background mountain vista to make it look more impressive.
IMG_3878.jpg

BTW this only required trimming of the pinch seam, rock slider and the plastic air dam underneath. I never rubbed at all with these small modifications.

You can actually get some really decent articulation with that setup.

p.s. Pay no attention to the skills (or lack thereof) of the driver.

Last edited:

RedDawg01

EVO level, but no 35s :( soon!

It looks great even with the tires you have!

View attachment 126414

Hey thank you. As stated OP, Ive got a 2.5" budget boost and 35" Toyos M/T. I have 2" bump stops front and rear with only minor rubbing in the rear. View attachment 126415 View attachment 126416
Let me know if you want anymore info.

I like your setup! I may go with something like what you have too. I just want that low COG and fit 35s until I can put more money into the suspension later.

xrayjeeper83

Following. I've got the 2in TF kit and 33s with cut stock flares and hate it. To much space between the top of the tire and fender.

What tires are y'all running?

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I like your setup! I may go with something like what you have too. I just want that low COG and fit 35s until I can put more money into the suspension later.

Thank you very much. You are thinking the same way I am. Ive got my fingers crossed that tax season 2016 is a good haul then I can get a better lift.

xrayjeeper83

Looks good to me. I like how you cut the flares to meet with the running boards. Giving me some ideas. I want to keep my boards so easier for my dog to climb up in.

I kept mine for when I get stuck in the mud or water(Florida sucks) I have something to stand on lol.

Top Bottom