Here to PIMP JCRoffroad - gotta rep where you work right?!

WKFish

Hey guys just recently made the switch to my first wrangler from a WK, purchased an 07 2 Dr JK my plans are 315/70/17 Duratracs on stock moabs with 1.5" spidertrax spacers and plan on dropping some JCRoffroad bumpers and sliders on her eventually gotta rep where you work right?! I'm also eventually planning on doing front and rear swaps to D44's and a couple other odds and ends. This will be my DD so she has to be capable and also nice on the highway for my mountain biking trips all over Michigan. So let's say goodbye to this stock jeep and let the mods begin!!

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Nah you actually don't have to rep where you work. At least here you don't have to.

I thought JCR doesn't need pimps? Afterall they "own the XJ market."

Sharkey

Word Ninja
No kidding. Having the ability to read and follow rules may not have been a prerequisite for getting a job at JCR, but it is here.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
You've got some nerve. Treat My friend like shit, then sign up here like its no big deal.

JCR isn't a sponsor here therefore you're not welcome here and you are actually violating the rules being here. I'm pretty sure Eddie wouldn't take your money for sponsorship even if you offered.

Real classy... NOT.

Top Bottom