2012 SEMA Smittybilt KOH 4-Door Jeep JK Wrangler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Over at the Smittybilt booth, they had a nicely made 4-Door Jeep JK Wrangler on display with KoH tags on it. Check it out...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

GCM 2

I like everything on this jeep with the exception of the grill. I have yet to see an aftermarket grill look better than the stock 7 slot grill. Still a cool looking jeep.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I like everything on this jeep with the exception of the grill. I have yet to see an aftermarket grill look better than the stock 7 slot grill. Still a cool looking jeep.

couldn't agree with you more. the 7 slotted grill is iconic of jeeps and something that i really like. i'm not exactly sure why anyone would want to get rid of it. :idontknow:

ltdanlj

Is it just me, or does the rear trackbar bracket and stock tie-rod look a little suspect for "King of the Hammers"

JeepWrangled

I really like the look of the xrc flares. What really bugged me and started to sway my opinion on getting them was the fact of how heavy they are. What really gets me excited is this KOH jeep because according to the video smittybilt uploaded to you tube, all the body armor and bumpers are aluminum! I sent them an email to see if and when they will be in production/released. I will post up the response when I get it.

The video:

http://youtu.be/kn98cXIzrqE

"When I die, bury me in my Jeep cause it has never been in a hole it couldn't get me out of!"

Top Bottom