Feeler- F&R JKUR axles 4:10 for sale

David1tontj

I have a good friend who just bought a 2007 rubicon and wasted no time ordering new axles. Just curious what we can get for the factory rubicon axles in good working condition. He has not decided to sell them yet, they might end up his going to another friend, but I wanted to see what interest there was for them in our area. Preferably no shipping.

This jeep appears to have been street driven a lot, and I believe the axle has not bent.

These axles will be complete with working lockers, and 4:10 gears.

They are located in Philomath, oregon 97370 ad we would prefer not to ship them.

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
I sold my stock 4.10 Rubi axles out of my 2013 when I upgraded to my dynatracs about 6 months ago. They were totally stock with c gussets added. I sold the front complete with knuckles, unit bearings, tie rod, etc minus brakes. The rear I removed the brakes and ebrakes. I cut off the wiring connectors off my jeep and included them too. I sold them for 4k to a friend just to give you an idea. I've seen them go from 3500-5000 depending on level of upgrades here.

Sent from my Samsung S5 using WAYALIFE mobile app

David1tontj

I sold my stock 4.10 Rubi axles out of my 2013 when I upgraded to my dynatracs about 6 months ago. They were totally stock with c gussets added. I sold the front complete with knuckles, unit bearings, tie rod, etc minus brakes. The rear I removed the brakes and ebrakes. I cut off the wiring connectors off my jeep and included them too. I sold them for 4k to a friend just to give you an idea. I've seen them go from 3500-5000 depending on level of upgrades here.

Sent from my Samsung S5 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks for this info!! I was thinking probably around 4k, but they should be completely complete.

Top Bottom