The new Tank

Ant's JK

Well after waiting 3 months my 2015 jku finally arrived. Although it was sad to see my 2012 2dr go this jku is awesome. Here's a pic

Attachments

• 1424972005430.jpg
    1424972005430.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 151

thombull

Congratulations and welcome to the 4dr club.....now what you going to do with all that interior space? LOL

Ant's JK

Thank you! There's so much space I don't what I'm going to do yet. But its going to be a lot easier to pack gear in there for fishing,hunting and camping

JRied

Well after waiting 3 months my 2015 jku finally arrived. Although it was sad to see my 2012 2dr go this jku is awesome. Here's a pic

Congrats on your new JKU... I have those rims fyi if you take off the star center it looks much more aggressive, or you can dip the star black as well

Ant's JK

I was running them without the star but inside the hub started rusting so I tried to protect it as best as I can. Is there any other options for a center cap?

JRied

I was running them without the star but inside the hub started rusting so I tried to protect it as best as I can. Is there any other options for a center cap?

I've seen ppl put a flat cap but was never able to find one... I ended up spraying the center with black plasti dip and it came out nice.... Your rims look good with or without the star btw

JRied

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424975459.946702.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424975491.000925.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424975515.948676.jpg

First two are with the cap I was never able to find and the third is what the pastidip option looks like

Top Bottom