Jeep Beach 2015

SoCalDozer

surprised i couldnt find a thread for the 2015 jeep beach yet.
dates are april 22nd-26th this year.

Who all is going?

first chance ill be getting to go since i came back to Florida so im pretty excited.

Dirt Foot

Oh I'm going. Stock or not. It's only 2 hours away for me! Daytona here we come. You also must be registered to get into the infield. $75 pre registration. $100 there.

budmanm3

I've been the past 2 years, lots of fun. Scheduling isn't working for me this year that week so I probably won't make it out.

jeeperjk08

I will be going this year. I only live an hour from there. Last year I couldn't make it due to living in miami and work schedule. But nothing stopping me this year.

14ERZ

Jeep Beach Daytona 2015

Just curious if anyone from Wayalife is going to be in Daytona Beach for this. If so hope to see you in speedway infield on Friday at end of week!!

I read in A FaceBook post from JKX that the 2015 East Coast JKX is ending at Jeep Beach 2015. Wish I was still in Florida now.

Beyrgut

I read in A FaceBook post from JKX that the 2015 East Coast JKX is ending at Jeep Beach 2015. Wish I was still in Florida now.

That might explain the Jeep Parade being in "on" the track this year at an attempt to set a Guiness record for longest jeep parade.
Jeep Beach 2015 Parade

Who wants to make history? Jeeps have been making history for years. Jeep Beach, with your help, breaks records every year. But this year is different. This year's Jeep Beach Parade will truly be historical. We are very pleased to announce that this year's Jeep Beach Parade will be an Official Guinness Book of World Records attempt at the largest ever Jeep Parade! But wait there's more! This year's Jeep Beach Parade will take place ON the Daytona International Speedway Track! Yes the very track where Joey Logano won the Daytona 500 less than 2 weeks ago!

Details are still being worked out, but plan on being at the Speedway Sunday morning, April 26th to be part of history and drive your Jeep on the track at the Daytona International Speedway to set the world record for the largest ever Jeep Parade! After the parade we encourage all Jeeps to celebrate our new world record on the Beach!

If you haven't pre-registered yet, there is still time to register for Jeep Beach 2015 and become a part of history! Visit registration.jeepbeach.com

See you at Jeep Beach!

Jeep Beach 2015 Staff

Top Bottom