Or Fab Trail cage help

When I bought my 2012 JK it already had a Or Fab trail cage, missing is the piece that goes across the dash, I have been told by my local dealer Or Fab is no longer making these trail cages. Anyone have any ideas or know of a dealer where I can get this piece? Thanks for your help.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
When I bought my 2012 JK it already had a Or Fab trail cage, missing is the piece that goes across the dash, I have been told by my local dealer Or Fab is no longer making these trail cages. Anyone have any ideas or know of a dealer where I can get this piece? Thanks for your help.

I would call or fab up directly and see if they have any left over or if they can make you one.

Also you sure it's an or fab cage? Just want to make sure it isn't a rock hard cage and make sure you get the right parts

SFNick

Yup, what Coz said I've already contacted OR-Fab directly 3 times to finish out my cage before everything was gone.

I would call or fab up directly and see if they have any left over or if they can make you one.

Also you sure it's an or fab cage? Just want to make sure it isn't a rock hard cage and make sure you get the right parts
It is Or Fab and I have already contacted them to no avail, thanks for the suggestions

Top Bottom