2012 SEMA Venom Motorsports Black 4-Door Jeep JK Wrangler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This nice 4-Door Jeep JK Wrangler was built by Venom Motorsports. Check it out...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Prime8

I've noticed a lot of unprotected evap canisters on these SEMA vehicles. Do the 12 and 13 models not need an evap skid...?

GCM 2

I've noticed a lot of unprotected evap canisters on these SEMA vehicles. Do the 12 and 13 models not need an evap skid...?

Hell, I have been taking a chance for 4 years with no evap skid :doh: still going with no damage!

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hell, I have been taking a chance for 4 years with no evap skid :doh:

yeah, i've been doing the same and just recently took mine out on hal johns. not that it hurt any to not having it in place but, i decided to get a new one and it cost me a whole $75 to replace it. :crazyeyes:

Prime8

wayoflife said:
yeah, i've been doing the same and just recently took mine out on hal johns. not that it hurt any to not having it in place but, i decided to get a new one and it cost me a whole $75 to replace it. :crazyeyes:

Well I have the poison spyder one off my 2010 that I won't need for my new '13 JKUR, so if you or Greg want it, I'll be selling it off...

MyMtnHome

Any idea who makes the spare tire carrier? It looks like it uses the existing tailgate hinge mounting locations.

Top Bottom