Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Kool-Aid is Strong Over Here

Knows a Thing or Two 13_gecko_rubi's Avatar
    Love the color!

Sent from my Samsung S5 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well about 2 months ago I hit a deer going about 50 and got a little damage. A bolt was pushed through the grille, the right front fender flair got busted up and the fender has a dent in it. So I ordered a new flair and grille but haven't installed the grille yet but I did get around to replacing the fender flair.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Damnnn, that sucks. I just missed a moose by a couple inchs last year. thing was taller then my jeep, was with a couple other wayalife members it was nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by jkwebbie View Post
    Well about 2 months ago I hit a deer going about 50 and got a little damage. A bolt was pushed through the grille, the right front fender flair got busted up and the fender has a dent in it. So I ordered a new flair and grille but haven't installed the grille yet but I did get around to replacing the fender flair.
    HOLY Crap!!!! I bet you had a new brown stain on your seat after that one lol. And I think your damage would have been a whole lot worse than mine if you had hit that moose!

Quote Originally Posted by jkwebbie View Post
    HOLY Crap!!!! I bet you had a new brown stain on your seat after that one lol. And I think your damage would have been a whole lot worse than mine if you had hit that moose!
    haha the seat was missing, Im pretty sure i wouldnt have been walking away. His legs and belly ended at my hood so he would have been coming for a ride in the cab lol. But all the same sucks that you have damage never fun.

That is just the happiest color in the UNIVERSE!! If you don't smile when that goes by you are dead

Quote Originally Posted by Redrubi1 View Post
    That is just the happiest color in the UNIVERSE!! If you don't smile when that goes by you are dead
    haha thanks man! I get a lot of looks when I drive her around town. I always get kids smiling and waving at me when I go by and people coming up to me and asking me questions when I stop to get gas. Most of the people ask me why I painted it that color, the look on their faces when I tell them it came from the factory that color is priceless lol.

Oh and I love your Jeep! I have plans for mine to be that big...one day lol

Quote Originally Posted by noroad View Post
    haha the seat was missing, Im pretty sure i wouldnt have been walking away. His legs and belly ended at my hood so he would have been coming for a ride in the cab lol. But all the same sucks that you have damage never fun.
    Man, I'm glad you didn't hit that bad boy then and you're ok! I'm sure you were pretty shaken up after that though!
    And yea damage does suck, but at least it isn't bad lol. I thought my Jeep would have been a lot worse when I hit it, but replacement parts are cheap anyway and it gives me a reason to upgrade! lol

Well I got around to fixing the broken fender flair and that thing was a bitch to get on. The little clips that hold the flair flush to the body had to be the most stubborn things ever lol. And so were these little pins that held the flair and fender liner together, I eventually ended up having to hammer them together.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by noroad View Post
    Quick question, do you have an instagram and is your name kenison91? Lol

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast