Evo's new weld in cage kit

warnabrother

Looks amazing on FB.. can we get some more detailed pics of the tie in points up front and how the tube goes through the dash..

Would also like to know if these will become available for 2dr's..

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Looks amazing on FB.. can we get some more detailed pics of the tie in points up front and how the tube goes through the dash..

Would also like to know if these will become available for 2dr's..

Well it's far from new as it's always been available as far as I know. The only thing is that it's an in house job only. Since its in house only that means they could do something for the 2 door crowd if you want

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
ah rightio.. a little hard shipping my JK there from Australia ;) ..

Lol yea it would.

One of the reasons you don't see a lot of this install (IMO) is cause a lot of people don't do the stuff needed for a full custom cage like that. The factory cage with the rock hard sport cage added on is more than enough for majority of people.

warnabrother

but that is the thing.. it doesn't look like a full custom cage.. looks like it could ship as a "weld it yourself" kit similar to another kit that you need to weld in..
I prefer frame tie ins and that is why I am not so interested in the RH cage..

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
but that is the thing.. it doesn't look like a full custom cage.. looks like it could ship as a "weld it yourself" kit similar to another kit that you need to weld in..
I prefer frame tie ins and that is why I am not so interested in the RH cage..

Doesn't hurt to give ore a call then and ask if they would ship as a diy weld in cage for you

Any pics with this kit installed?

Welcome to the WAYALIFE. Stop by the Give us a Wave thread and provide an introduction.

Chances are you will not get detailed pictures due to proprietary reasons. Look on the Off-Road Evolution thread and might find some there.

R/
Will

ChaosNein

The weld in cage is an OFF ROAD EVOLUTION product and not an EVO MFG product. That being said, it is not and will not be offered as a "builder kit" to ship out.

ChaosNein

Oh. That's two different companies?

Yes, OFF ROAD EVOLUTION is a retail shop that sells and installs parts from all major manufacturers (ie. Poison Spyder, EVO MFG, Tera FLex, Rancho, Dynatrac, CURRIE Ent., KING Shocks, FOX Shacks, etc., etc., etc.). EVO MFG however is the "manufacturer" which malkes all of the EVO MFG products.

TWO (2) different companies

ttfhell

Yes, OFF ROAD EVOLUTION is a retail shop that sells and installs parts from all major manufacturers (ie. Poison Spyder, EVO MFG, Tera FLex, Rancho, Dynatrac, CURRIE Ent., KING Shocks, FOX Shacks, etc., etc., etc.). EVO MFG however is the "manufacturer" which malkes all of the EVO MFG products.

So should people call you about all of these products for hours and ask for your recommendations and then buy from Northridge to save 5%? Or is that just the retarded people?

jesse3638

Hooked
So should people call you about all of these products for hours and ask for your recommendations and then buy from Northridge to save 5%? Or is that just the retarded people?

Sounds about right

This is why Workboot Warehouse implemented a $50 fitting policy. People would go in find the boots they wanted try them on then say no thanks to go order them from Amazon or Zappos. Now if you do that you're out $50 unless you purchase from them.

Warebear

Well damn. And I thought I had it all fingered out.

mojo

Nothing new with a retail shop creating a new and separate company that creates performance parts. I've seen this plenty of times with Tuner shops.

Only confusing part is that both companies share the same logo and font style. But who cares, the logo and font style is badass. :)

Top Bottom