2012 SEMA Falken Jeep JK Wrangler Flatbed

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's hard to believe this was once a beautiful silver/gray 4-Door Jeep JK Wrangler but, I think the transformations that Falken made to it look pretty good.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Spare tire in the bed and plenty of room for parts, tools, camping gear and whatever. Very nice!:rock:

Team.RGP

I'm curious about the rear suspension setup... it looks like a push-rod system :thinking:...any more details?

FoxC

Wasnt the original silver jku that was the basis for this build rolled and basically totaled? If so...wow, what a turn around!

Eddie, it was great to see you at SEMI again. The Falken Jeep was definitely my favorite JK at the show, by far.

There were a lot of JK's there, but nothing that really stood out for me - not like last year when when Mel's JK was displayed prominently at the front door to Central Hall, and you had your's in the stadium area. Anyway, I'm not complaining, but there was a bit too much of led light bars and gun mounts this year for my taste.

See you next year!:beer:

Last edited:

JavaJoe

Build-up?

Is there a build thread or place where we can see this build as it progressed, I'm currently deployed, but have plans on doing something VERY similar to my 02'TJ when I get home.

THANKS

i believe it has a dynomax rock crawler exhaust and it dumps before the rear axle.
Correct.:beer:

Is there a build thread or place where we can see this build as it progressed, I'm currently deployed, but have plans on doing something VERY similar to my 02'TJ when I get home.

THANKS

Not really. They had a 4 door that was rolled and made it into this. I do know the shop that made it thought, it is in San Diego. Chappelle's Exhuast and Kustoms.

Top Bottom