powder coating

G-man

Hi everyone... Wondering if anyone knows of a good powder coating company in southern Calif., mainly in Orange county area? If you do, can I please get that information. I have been searching the forum, but no luck. A good powder coating company is one that has excellent prep work prior to paint....
I have thought about painting with a can, but powder coating for one reason or another is much more easier for me...
Any help will be greatly appreciated, and thank you

JAGS

Hooked
There's a couple in the IE that a few of us have used. A little trek from Buena Park though. Maybe some OC bitches will chime in. 😉

G-man

Great.. Where in the I.E.? What kinda pricing do they target mainly... Thank you for the reply

Hi everyone... Wondering if anyone knows of a good powder coating company in southern Calif., mainly in Orange county area? If you do, can I please get that information. I have been searching the forum, but no luck. A good powder coating company is one that has excellent prep work prior to paint....
I have thought about painting with a can, but powder coating for one reason or another is much more easier for me...
Any help will be greatly appreciated, and thank you
Coast Powder Coating in San Clemente shoots our cages for many SoCal RH4x4 dealers. Ask for JR.

Precision Power Coat in Santa Ana, same story - ask for Nathan.

G-man

Thank you for the lead... I also came across a company in anahiem... Ikon powder coating. Gonna be taking a cruise to these companies, and get some price quotes....
Thank you again

Yeep

I've used North County Power Coating and Electrotech coatings on previous projects with very good results.

They are both in Northern San Diego county (San Marcos area) so it may be a little bit of a drive

big dr

In HB there is Specialized coatings and Primo powder coating. i'v used both and never been disappointed. Primo offers next day service.

G-man

Thanks guys for the responses... I appreciate the help. Huntington beach, went by those places today. Nice weather to do in as well....
I have made up my mind.. I taking my business to Ikon powder coating in Anaheim. They prep ( sand blasting), primer (etching), and are painting ( powder coating) my stuff for $400. They will get it back in 2 days.

Top Bottom