It's not where you're riding, it's who you're riding with

Discount Tire

We just posted a new commercial that will air during a few of the SuperCross events this year. I may be bias but I love its message. Check it out.

Chad Reed and Josh Grant - The Next Generation

For me it reminds me of a time I was out camping in the desert with my grandson when he was 4. He had his riding gear on and was riding behind our camper down through a wash, up a small hill and back. He came walking into camp with his helmet off crying. I asked him if he was OK. After he said yes, I said "where is your quad?" He motioned over there. So he and I got on my quad and rode over to his machine where it was on it's side. I said "You know what this means?" He said "No". I said "It means we have to go get the camera before we can put your quad back on it's wheels." That was a priceless moment for me.

IMG_9394-L.jpg

Does the video bring back any memories for you?

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
Cool video DT. :thumb::clap2: It reminds me every moment I spend with my kids and family now, will provide even more moments remembering those later in their lives. And hopefully creates a desire for them to do the same with their kids someday. :yup:

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Thx for this thread. Memories. 1983. My son is on his first bike, a CR80. Being from Scottsdale you know in those days we could ride from Dynamite Road to Blue Wash. Best ride of my life. It's jail time today.:thumb:

Top Bottom