Looking for alignment advice

thechrisjones

I have a 2015 JKU hard rock, just put 3 inch EVO enforcer (lower front adjustable control arms), 37 inch nitto trail grappler on 20 inch wheels. I also bought an aftermarket coast to coast front drive shaft. The lift didn't come with a spanner wrench so I'm ordering one Monday. Below is the current alignment numbers. It rides great but I have read that the caster should be around +4.2. Looking for any advice. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425767529.037729.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425767529.037729.jpg

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Mtg had the perfect wrench for the job. He might post the part# if he sees this. What length did you set your front lower arms to?

thechrisjones

I set them to what the directions said to start off with which if I remember correctly center hole to center hole 22 and 3/8th. Maybe 23 & 3/8th. I will look for the instructions

Renegade

I set them to what the directions said to start off with which if I remember correctly center hole to center hole 22 and 3/8th. Maybe 23 & 3/8th. I will look for the instructions

im installing 4 inch w 35s today let me know how you make out do you have any picks

Top Bottom