Finally put my WOL decals on.

tobias lopez

Like the title says I finally put on some of the decals I had ordered. Big fail lol I though I would just eye it but my side decals are off. Oh well have to order more now lol. Not sure if I like the black with the stock grey/white decals either. Hmmmm.

What do u guys think???

tobias lopez

Stupid me here are the pics haha

Attachments

• 1425772854679.jpg
    1425772854679.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 195
  • 1425772874405.jpg
    1425772874405.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 195
  • 1425772887813.jpg
    1425772887813.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 196

10frank9

Web Wheeler
They look good. I'm pretty OCD when it comes to stickers and leveling. I honestly don't see yours off enough that would bother me. I say leave em.

tobias lopez

They look good. I'm pretty OCD when it comes to stickers and leveling. I honestly don't see yours off enough that would bother me. I say leave em.

Haha thanks

I'm the same way! :doh: I don't see any that makes my OCD flare up either.

Thanks that's good to hear.

I think it's because I had two gear decals I was going to put on either side but I messed up the first one so I ended up putting it on the tailgate which turned out good IMO. So I think that made me go a little crazy over the side decals lol.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Looks good! The driver side one is Deff off and would bother the hell out of me lol

USMC Wrangler

Thanks cozdude! I went back and looked. I was focused solely on the WOL decals. Now it seems to me that your sport sticker is higher towards the front, on the drivers side! :banghead: Maybe it's the power of suggestion making my OCD trick my mind?

attachment9CL52XC3.jpg

MICP3309

Looks good! Like the gear one on the red.

I took all the OE decals off so I don't have to see the crookedness!

tobias lopez

Looks good! Like the gear one on the red.

I took all the OE decals off so I don't have to see the crookedness!

Thanks. I was thinking about taking off the OE decals after because the white doesn't match the black WOL decals.

It's just a camera trick. ;)

This^^^^

Lol

Damn! Now I need to go look at my OE decals...:doh:

Haha OCD gets the best of you. I was good after you guys said it looked good

Coz killed it hahahah

MICP3309

Just don't mind that dent in the cowl! I think it looks cleaner. Plus as an added bonus, allowed my lunch box / cooler for work become Trail Rated!! :cheesy:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425788545.761561.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425788736.591866.jpg

USMC Wrangler

The only Anvil I've seen in person was a Rubi 10A. It had lots of red accents and looked good to me. But, hell, it's your ride! Do what you want :yup:

TerpForHire

I agree with MICP, clean it up and take off the silver. The black on red looks good and I just plastidipped (if that's a word) my trail rated badge. It turned out better than I anticipated.

Top Bottom