EVO Tire Carrier Copycat

KingCopperhead

It's not a total knockoff. I mean there's the custom thousand-nutsert and I'd feel like an ass rolling around with sarge on the back of my rig, unless I was a sergeant... Which I'm not.

In all seriousness... How fckn lame.

LeighP

Well, I was a Sergeant, and I still wouldn't do it either. And anyone ever referred to me as "Sarge" when I was in the service would only ever do it once...... :doh:
I reckon he's probably weakened the body tub drilling so many holes in it for the armour, lol........ :rolleyes2:

jeeeep

Hooked
hmmm TF shocks, trussed axle....and they want how much??????? :naw:

I thought I recognized that Jeep...it's a SEMA show Jeep...built just for show no go...

Last edited:

stweasel

This was it at sema ...Most of the jeeps I saw there were not made for off-road

Attachments

• 1425836036672.jpg
    1425836036672.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 263

Wardell

bro u can do 42's on stock d30 just truss it!!

Not even a stock Dana 30. It's a Teraflex axle... and it's trussed. I mean seriously? First speedbump you go over at the mall and *CRACK!* There it goes.

Besides, you need a roof rack with a bunch of sideways facing light bars to see where you're going in a parking garage, apparently...

Can't stop laughing at this thing! From their write up, they make it sound like it's best selling point is that it has a ***CLEAN CARFAX*** and only one owner. Of course it does... who in their right mind would buy that POS!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but whichever shop did this managed to make a worse Jeep worse than Starwood Motors.

stweasel

It was in the American Force wheels display at sema, ..But considering the dealerships here in vegas are trying to get 60k for a Rubicon express lifted jeep it's not a bad deal just pay for pr60s

SFNick

I took a couple more pics today. It was a stock Dana 44 with Teraflex covers. The tire carrier wasn't even made to be opened. Lol

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425865708.344891.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425865764.695704.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425865789.916078.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425865839.614820.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425865913.695631.jpg

SFNick

The rear sway bar wasn't connected. & that monstrosity of a front track bar was rubbing the steering stabilizer.

Top Bottom