What Rear trac bar bracket is this?

JRied

Help me identify the mystery bracket my jeep has. Looks like a teraflex but I can't find any with the two nudges on top. Tryin to find what lift height it's rated for ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425841662.154114.jpg

The side also connects near the lower control arm bracket/sway bar link and shock

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425841902.328773.jpg

Sorry for how dirty it is. The Malls I crawl thru have been super dusty from construction lol

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
For height just measure from the factory bolt hole to the new top bolt hole. As for brand it looks like teraflex to me but who knows as I believe a few different brands connect to the lower control arm like that

JRied

For height just measure from the factory bolt hole to the new top bolt hole. As for brand it looks like teraflex to me but who knows as I believe a few different brands connect to the lower control arm like that

Ok thanks I'll measure it

aermotor

I'm running a 4+ inch lift on the stock location with no issues, this will be fine for anything in that range or less. The raised height is mainly helping the roll center correction.

JRied

I'm running a 4+ inch lift on the stock location with no issues, this will be fine for anything in that range or less. The raised height is mainly helping the roll center correction.

Ok good to know. Whatever it is it's better then stock so that's good

Top Bottom