Fav vape flapors?

bigtrucker52

I know there's already a topic on here about vaping? I currently have 6 different flavors of e-juice. Two of them have cherry in it (one is strictly cherry and the other one is cherry-limeade) so you could say that anything cherry is my favorite flavor. Second fav is redbull or rootbeer and the other one is the third favorite. What is your favorite flavor or flavors.

Brankz

White mango from Cali vapes and unicorn blood from fuzion vapes

Hmm mm best flavors ever
Oh yea and the grape cool aid flavor lol

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I though about changing the thread title to make it read correctly, but then it just wouldn't be a Brankz thread without Brankzese.

Brankz

I though about changing the thread title to make it read correctly, but then it just wouldn't be a Brankz thread without Brankzese.

Lol I just realize the tittle Hahahah

Edit wait this is not my thread

Last edited:

KingCopperhead

I like monkey business from velvet cloud. It's chocolate pudding and banana flavor. Tastes delicious but you'll be cleaning your tank daily if you use a clearomizer. Stuff is thick.

boardsurfer

Personal favorite is definitely Polar Bear by Grizzly Vapes. Tough to explain the flavor other than "cold".

I also like Castle Long and Lucena by 5 Pawns. Pretty spendy, so it's a once in a while vape. Very good though.

Space Jam - Omega tastes just like gummy peaches. Fantastic.

And a local juice called Vaporgate. Penelope and Leah are both really good.

herb04

Jerry's Juice is awesome and i have been dripping for a bit with smpl mod and i cant remember my atomiser but flavor is so mch better then a tank

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I need to hit the local shop, maybe tonight to see what new flavors they have, last time I got one that tastes like monster energy, and one that tasted like fruit stripe gum...sadly not a ton of flavor tho with either, could be a bad coil setup which I think I need to have rebuilt or get some wire and do them myself. Just thinking that maybe next time ill try and let them steep since they mix them on demand.

Last edited:

KingCopperhead

My delivery from steam juice came in today.

Ordered bombananna, Jerry's juice, and some cocoa vanilla forget the name.

Vaping the bombananna right now. Might become my adv. It's incredible. Gonna let the Jerry's steep for a bit. But can't wait to try it.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Decided to splurge today at the local shop, ended up getting a sigelei 150w variable and a kanger sub tank along with another bottle of rust monster. Also got kilo cream milk which is really good, and a blueberry one from I love the 80s.

May want to sell my mod if anyone is interested.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426961108.481745.jpg

TheDuff

Decided to splurge today at the local shop, ended up getting a sigelei 150w variable and a kanger sub tank along with another bottle of rust monster. Also got kilo cream milk which is really good, and a blueberry one from I love the 80s.

May want to sell my mod if anyone is interested.

View attachment 132180

Good pick! These newer boxes are definitely great. I run my drippers on them also, hardly touch my mechs anymore.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
It's fun to play with diff watts to see what exactly you like, deff hits smoother Id say, also kinda really enjoying a tank lol

Top Bottom