2012 SEMA KC Bone Squad SS Chevelle

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, say what you will but I think this Chevelle by the KC Bone Squad is pretty cool. Check it out...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

FLTHRTL

What a waste of American Muscle !
I know what the Jeepsters would say if some one bastardized one of ours ! JMO !!

Prime8

Haha, I kinda like it... There was a beautifully restored El Camino in Flagstaff that was lifted. It looked a little more appropriate since it has a truck bed...

GCM 2

ChrisB said:
I bet you owned one of these will a mullet back in the day

Me......my wife......and my boy...... It's not just a style, it's a lifestyle!

Attachments

• image-764665040.jpg
    image-764665040.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 124

GCM 2

ProfessionalDriver said:
None of us believe you.. That's a spitting image! :cheesy:

.....and several years later, the 4x4 Chevelle is gathering rust spots, but the family is still rocking the lifestyle and a few extra pounds.

Attachments

• image-3522415062.jpg
    image-3522415062.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 56
GCM 2 said:
.....and several years later, the 4x4 Chevelle is gathering rust spots, but the family is still rocking the lifestyle and a few extra pounds.

That's one hell of a family album you've got there... You must be proud! LOL!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who are interested, I just got more information on this beast of a Chevelle. First off, it is a daily driver and it is wheeled. I unfortunately didn't get a shot of it but, there's actually a large dent in the passenger door from where they hit a tree on the trail. Also, for those of you interested in some of its specs, I can tell you that its a 1970 Chevelle with a 454 from a Winnebago RV. A Turbo 400 transmission, is running on 35" tires, solid axles and is sitting on a truck frame. :cool:

Top Bottom