Jeep door dolly?

trailless

Caught the Bug
Does anyone know of a company that makes a door dolly? Its about that time to start taking the doors off!

I recently moved into the city and traded my garage for a condo. So I can't make one... :(

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

OIIIIIIIO

Too bad about the garage. I made mine and it was really inexpensive. Although u can have the box stores cut to length then it's just drill and screw.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426115862.861868.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426115862.861868.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 122
  • ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426115912.583111.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426115912.583111.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:

OIIIIIIIO

Not going to lie I am totally steeling this idea.

Go ahead. Let me know if u have any questions. I'd be happy to help. And I can't take 100% credit. Seen similar on the interweb. Except for maybe the hinge allowing it to fold. I hadn't seen that before.

MrGusGus

Too bad about the garage. I made mine and it was really inexpensive. Although u can have the box stores cut to length then it's just drill and screw.

I really like this set up, can you PM me the dimensions or more info please? How tipsy is it when wheeling around and would you still go with those size casters?

trailless

Caught the Bug
After being inspired I might try and make my own at work. Not a garage, more like a storage space.

I'm going to need one thats rather compact and possibly collapsible for 4 doors. I'll share what I come up with.

Also I'll probably add large rubber tires for the casters. It'll help getting over cracks and bumps. Maybe some big 10" tires! :D

OIIIIIIIO

After being inspired I might try and make my own at work. Not a garage, more like a storage space.

I'm going to need one thats rather compact and possibly collapsible for 4 doors. I'll share what I come up with.

Also I'll probably add large rubber tires for the casters. It'll help getting over cracks and bumps. Maybe some big 10" tires! :D

10" tires and a 3" lift. Haha. JK

Top Bottom