Lod shorty bumper/tire carrier

shortyokc

I received my bumper and they went above and beyond packaging for shipment. They pretty much wrapped the parts in plastic and filled the box with spray foam. Installation was a breeze with no assembly or fitment issues, didn't have to modify anything during install, defiantly well thought out products and worth the 3 week wait. Highly recommended

hbkid22

I received my bumper and they went above and beyond packaging for shipment. They pretty much wrapped the parts in plastic and filled the box with spray foam. Installation was a breeze with no assembly or fitment issues, didn't have to modify anything during install, defiantly well thought out products and worth the 3 week wait. Highly recommended

Good to know as I have been debating which tire/number combo I want. Thanks for the post up

shortyokc

It took 3 of us to get it out of the box. I can take more pics later on today

Attachments

• 1426082755191.jpg
    1426082755191.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 511
  • 1426082794566.jpg
    1426082794566.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 515

shortyokc

Remember to use the wayalife coupon code for the 10% discount and northridge4x4 does free shipping. Also I bought the eBay led flush mount lights $65 a pair for the bumper and fit the holes for the rigid cutout perfectly which saves a few $100

HoosierWolf

Thanks!

You have a link for the LED lights? I've instructed the Mrs to ace her interview today so I can start buying jeep parts again. ;)

x1buellist

More pics of the LoD shorty bumper and tire carrier. I am happy camper with this setup. You can never have enough pictures

1545.JPG

1547.JPG

The Jerry can brackets and Co2 bracket is on it's way.

x1buellist

Pretty much finished with the carrier, Hi-Lift jack, CB antenna, 3rd brake light, trail rack, Jerry can, and Co2 bottle.

IMG_1651.JPG

x1buellist

Install wasn't bad at all. The only problem I had was when I went to bolt it onto the frame. I was thinking man this is screwed up. This won't mount securely. I than proceeded to make two spacers/brackets for the frame. That set me back a couple hours, evening came and I had to stop for the night. As I was cleaning everything up I was putting away the pile of fastners and things that come with the bumper and SOB there were two brackets in the pile that looked just like the ones I made. Hahaha. There were so many brackets and fastners that I failed to see them. The instructions made no reference to them. So other than that it was a breeze.

IMG_1525.JPG

Forget about your rear view mirror once it's all installed. Maybe a rear view camera should be on my list.

IMG_1622.JPG

Top Bottom