Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lod shorty bumper/tire carrier

Lod shorty bumper/tire carrier

I received my bumper and they went above and beyond packaging for shipment. They pretty much wrapped the parts in plastic and filled the box with spray foam. Installation was a breeze with no assembly or fitment issues, didn't have to modify anything during install, defiantly well thought out products and worth the 3 week wait. Highly recommended

Quote Originally Posted by shortyokc View Post
    I received my bumper and they went above and beyond packaging for shipment. They pretty much wrapped the parts in plastic and filled the box with spray foam. Installation was a breeze with no assembly or fitment issues, didn't have to modify anything during install, defiantly well thought out products and worth the 3 week wait. Highly recommended
    Good to know as I have been debating which tire/number combo I want. Thanks for the post up

Picture of packaging
    Attached Images Attached Images

Can't wait for mine!

Like to see some pics of it installed.
    2013 JK Unlimited Rubicon
    Bright White
    Hardtop
    4.10-Auto

Modifications so far: EVO LEVEL, LOD Rock Rails, Rock Hard oil/trans skid, Rock Hard Sport Cage, Drake hood latches, Truck-lite LED Headlights, Rigid Dually D2 LED's, DIY Grill Inserts, CB, Spiderweb Shade, Poison Spyder Diff. Covers.

Build Thread (SLOW) - http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2...r-build-thread

Fresh Catch
    I have had mine for a little over a year now and its been great. The hardest part of the install was getting it out of the box!

Quote Originally Posted by shortyokc View Post
    Picture of packaging

3 week wait? Mine took 5 weeks, but totally worth it. Great quality and customer service.

Knows a Thing or Two HoosierWolf's Avatar
    Thanks for the info.

Also any pics installed? I'm trying to convince SWMBO that our jeep needs one of these.

It took 3 of us to get it out of the box. I can take more pics later on today
    Attached Images Attached Images

Remember to use the wayalife coupon code for the 10% discount and northridge4x4 does free shipping. Also I bought the eBay led flush mount lights $65 a pair for the bumper and fit the holes for the rigid cutout perfectly which saves a few $100

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast