Yet Another Reason Why I'm Glad I Don't Live in California

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just saw this article from a local SoCal news channel and was reminded yet again why I'm glad that I don't live in California...

Ummm, yeah :thinking: :crazyeyes:

LeighP

Wow.......thats some F'd up shit right there.....

I know she was freaked out, but really.....driving your car like you're bat shit crazy and crashing into everything isn't really going to help the situation much. I mean the guy was off the hood before she punched the wall.....

Bet that guy is REALLY sore today......

JKRicky

Someone had too much PCP :yup: You know he's going to be hurting when he sobers up! Gotta love Cali and Prop 47!

JK LYF

Someone had too much PCP :yup: You know he's going to be hurting when he sobers up! Gotta love Cali and Prop 47!

Yep! Narcotic arrests down as much as 70% and in same areas crime is up. And people are surprised?California voters running this state into the ground.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Going into that minivan, he looked like a zombie.

Reminds why I don't live in Cali and I carry a gun. :yup:

rubicrawl

This is why my wife and I want to move out of Cali not sure where thinking Utah or northern Arizona or Nevada

Mike_D

Back when my employer started looking into regional offices I was asked if I wanted the west coast position in San Jose. I didn't (CA gun laws are an instant disqualification) but I did some looking into it. I know they'd offer a raise to offset the insane cost of living but I wanted to see what I could get for similar money in the Bay Area that I paid in New Hampshire. Turns out the only option was a bedroom in a family home. I'd also have to only eat vegan in the house.

Needless to say I passed. Haha.

Top Bottom