2012 SEMA Power Wagon

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Without a doubt, this classic and beautifully restored Power Wagon was one of the nicest vehicles I've ever seen on display at SEMA. Check it out...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Oh, wow, this Power Wagon is a show stopper. I want to own one, but I'm sure my banker won't give me any love.:grayno:

Team.RGP

love the idea of having a monster under a classic truck body...probably the most original truck at SEMA this year :clap2:

Antisimplistic

After going back through all the wayalife coverage I think this was my favorite offroad build of the show... and I didn't even see it in person! :mad:

I like everything about it, except the diamondplate tool box they threw in the back...
Any more pictures of the interior? Their website is nice but is seriously lacking in the high res photo gallery department.

Prime8

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. For dreaming's sake, anyone have an estimate of what this would sell for?

Munch

Prime8 said:
Nevermind... Haha. I want luxury for that price tag... And at least 500hp

You can find a turn key power wagon for 26k on the web now. Than you have 150k dollars foa axles, tires and engine.
I don't undertand why they are so expansive

hneiper

Those are very nice. Here is one that wheels with out club from time to time. The guy did most of the work himself.

powerwagon_1.jpg powerwagon_2.jpg powerwagon_3.jpg powerwagon_4.jpg powerwagon_5.jpg

Attachments

• powerwagon_2.jpg
    powerwagon_2.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 25
  • powerwagon_3.jpg
    powerwagon_3.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 24
  • powerwagon_4.jpg
    powerwagon_4.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 24
  • powerwagon_5.jpg
    powerwagon_5.jpg