Check out the NEW Dynatrac Website!

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everybody, Dynatrac just launched their new website! There is all kinds of great new information, it's easier to navigate and you can now place an order online. Click on the link below to check it out and let us know what you think of it!

www.dynatrac.com

Screen Shot 2015-03-12 at 10.41.35 AM.jpg
Multi Screen.jpg

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Cleared cache/cookies, everything - still see old site. Dang - wanted to see their new digs! :thinking:

Wierd, I used the link on the Dynatrac Facebook post and it was the new site. Linking from here, it's the old site.

Anyways, the new site flows really nice. Love the American flag theme.

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Same thing happened to me.
:icon_crazy:

Wierd, I used the link on the Dynatrac Facebook post and it was the new site. Linking from here, it's the old site.

Dashyl

Can't see it on my phone :( can't wait to get to a computer!!

Sent from my C6606 using WAYALIFE mobile app

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member

Strike that - just loaded - it's the prefix - FB has www. while WAL's post is just the domain name.

Don't you love technology :doh:

:beer:

http://www.dynatrac.com/

This is copied from Dynatrac's Facebook post. takes you to the new site. Not sure why Cindy's post goes to the old:idontknow:

Same thing happened to me.
:icon_crazy:

Can't see it on my phone :( can't wait to get to a computer!!

Sent from my C6606 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I added the www to my link in the first post so it should work now :D

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
The new Dynatrac site is WAY better than the old one. The American flag theme is awesome too! Not too many companies left making products right here in the good ol' US of A. Great to see Dynatrac is proud that they do! :thumb:

KenB1010

LOL, I was just looking at those portal axles. Dynatrac's says that their not highway friendly though. :doh:

Top Bottom