I should stay offyoutube

Rubycon

Ok i decided this spring i was going to go take my rig off road and join some of the other wayalifers at bronwns camp in oregon. I was a bit worried because i never been anywhere but logging roads. So i pulled up youtube for browns camp. Im al about having fun in my jeep but holly damage dude. Is it "ok" to not get all crazy in a stock jeep? I just want to get in some mud but im sick to my stomach now.

BigBoy

There are bypasses to a lot but you may end up having to go where you may not want to. Have fun! Stock jeeps are pretty capable and you'll only come back with memories and trail souvenirs. 😀

Tree Frog

Naw don't worry too much. If nothing else bring a lawn chair and just sit back and watch. (that's what I plan on doing) :cheesy:

Really hope to see you there.

Indefatigable

Grab a map of the forest trails. It will help you a lot with knowing where you are and how to get around the sections that are marked harder than you want to try.
I have been there a couple times. Fun stuff and with what was quite difficult, it was signed and there were roads around those sections.
From what I have found, the trails just connect the main forest roads, so bypassing is easy.

David1tontj

Ill be theoneon the bunnyslop going around i think. Plus they are using full body exterior roll cages

We had an almost stock Tj with us last weekend and he did fine. He just took all the bypasses and didn't try anything stupid.

A couple shots from our trip.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426216811.323308.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426216865.515508.jpg

I like to play with all those Exo-caged toyotas, and my jeep is still fine.
For this trip I had my trailer to see how it did on the trail.

Here's a 3 minute clip of "TSF waterfall" not as bad as some youtube clips make it look. Both 2 door jks on 35s made it no problem. The other two guys didn't try. It's just that easy- if you're scared- don't do it.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jzBRSHwWWJQ&feature=em-upload_owner

Top Bottom