HELP!! Mesh half doors??

HeffnerJK

Okay so I was trail riding in my buddies 2011 Polaris RZR 800EFI.. And he has the mesh half doors that click shit with buckles. I WANT SOM FOR MY JEEP, yet I have not been able to find any! Someone please help this is driving me insane.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Can't recall ever seeing pure mesh doors for a Jeep.

I've unfortunately seen pics of MTG in a mesh thong driving his Jeep though...is that close enough?

David1tontj

Okay so I was trail riding in my buddies 2011 Polaris RZR 800EFI.. And he has the mesh half doors that click shit with buckles. I WANT SOM FOR MY JEEP, yet I have not been able to find any! Someone please help this is driving me insane.

I know which ones you're talking about- We also have a Rzr 800efi, with those same mesh doors. We actually don't really like them though. Kinda just a PiTA to get in and out.

Anyway- why don't you just get some for a Rzr, and see if you can make them work? I might go out and see if they would work on my jeep, but mine is a Tj.

RockyJk

I know which ones you're talking about- We also have a Rzr 800efi, with those same mesh doors. We actually don't really like them though. Kinda just a PiTA to get in and out.

Anyway- why don't you just get some for a Rzr, and see if you can make them work? I might go out and see if they would work on my jeep, but mine is a Tj.

Yea I don't like em either the ones on our 900 look like they might work on a jk I'll have to check

HeffnerJK

yeah do that and get back to me!

Top Bottom