Wave from Oahu Hawaii

jkugeza

Hello, my name is Ryan. Im in the military stationed here in Hawaii. I have a 2014 JKU sport named Casey Jones. I have a 3.5 rock Krawler mid arm lift, 35" BFG km2, 50 inch light bar, and a dbox. I plan to take out the wimpy dana 30 and put in a pro rock 44 with the 4.10 gears and exel shafts I have in my garage. Add me to your friends list, I don't know it all, but im willing to learn:thumb:;)

jkugeza

What's up dude. I am up in Mililani. Great looking jeep! I plan on going PR's as well but I am going to wait till I am in the lower 48. As you will soon learn shipping is rediculous here.

Hey Jake, yeah im deff gonna wait till I hit the mainland to order the PR. I live in Wahiawa on NCTAMS. are you a part of Oahu Jeeps? if not you should join. I have been on island for almost 2 years so I have about a year left. what about you?:beer:

Jake Wilson

Hey Jake, yeah im deff gonna wait till I hit the mainland to order the PR. I live in Wahiawa on NCTAMS. are you a part of Oahu Jeeps? if not you should join. I have been on island for almost 2 years so I have about a year left. what about you?:beer:

Just got here in October but probably gonna be Med Boarded out so I'll probably be leaving sometime around now next year. Yea I am, look me up on there. Always looking for more people to go hit the trails with! We were going to hit up Peacock Flats last weekend but the rain stopped us. :beer:

jkugeza

Just got here in October but probably gonna be Med Boarded out so I'll probably be leaving sometime around now next year. Yea I am, look me up on there. Always looking for more people to go hit the trails with! We were going to hit up Peacock Flats last weekend but the rain stopped us. :beer:

good deal, last time I did the flats I has 32" minivan tires on my rig. now I have the 35" BFG km2s I need to try out. im always down to go to the flats. I still need to get my kpoint decal too:beer:

Jake Wilson

good deal, last time I did the flats I has 32" minivan tires on my rig. now I have the 35" BFG km2s I need to try out. im always down to go to the flats. I still need to get my kpoint decal too:beer:

I actually went to Kpoint yesterday, haha. Bent my disconnect bracket, haha. I will fix it next weekend when I switch out my lift for my EVO which should arrive today. The moment my Toyo's are bald I am upgrading to 37 Nitto Trail Grapplers.

Top Bottom