Hancook DynaPro M/T tires 275/65/18 (32.1x10.83x18) $200 for 4 tires

Buddy just upgraded to 35s, selling his DynaPro M/Ts, 99% used on road, he sent me the pics, don't have tread depth measurements

He's asking $200 for all 4, definitely good amount of tread left though for that price

He also has a spare that has never hit the ground still mounted on the rear, asking $120 more if you want them all for $320

His name is Brandon, located in socal, Redlands, CA call or text 619-507-9695

thanks for looking

StrizzyChris

Welcome to Wayalife! :standing wave:

Our moto here(since you are new) is "Buy and sell your shit here, that's all we're good for!" It's not a very catchy slogan, but it seems fitting at times.

DA RUNT

Welcome to Wayalife! :standing wave:

Our moto here(since you are new) is "Buy and sell your shit here, that's all we're good for!" It's not a very catchy slogan, but it seems fitting at times.

I hear out moto stickers will be available soon

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Buddy just upgraded to 35s, selling his DynaPro M/Ts, 99% used on road, he sent me the pics, don't have tread depth measurements

He's asking $200 for all 4, definitely good amount of tread left though for that price

He also has a spare that has never hit the ground still mounted on the rear, asking $120 more if you want them all for $320

His name is Brandon, located in socal, Redlands, CA call or text 619-507-9695

thanks for looking

How about your buddy sells his own tires and does it on Craigslist or the like? :naw:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, I see that all 6 of your posts here are just to sell stuff. Adios :standing wave:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
$5 says he'll be back within a week to state that the rules he agreed too are bogus. :cheesy:

Top Bottom