Noob question

Aeraun

If I got 32" nitto trail grapplers on 16" pro comp rims with stock suspension, height, fenders, and bumpers would i have any rubbing? Speaking in terms of daily driving.

Aeraun

Holeshot said:
just make sure you have enough back spacing on your new wheels and you'll be ok.

Ill be honest and say I'm not really sure what I'm looking at in terms of buying rims and tires. I know 16" rims fit the 32" tires but looking at the rims online, i have no idea what the other dimensions mean and what will fit or not

Big-T

Ill be honest and say I'm not really sure what I'm looking at in terms of buying rims and tires. I know 16" rims fit the 32" tires but looking at the rims online, i have no idea what the other dimensions mean and what will fit or not

Imo 17" rims would be a better choice, as a standard there are more tire options for you in the future. ie ; you decide to lift your Jeep and add bigger tires some day for example, you will have more tire sizes and brand choices.

Holeshot

Banned

Usually people would take 4.5" backspacing for normal tire and lift size.

however, I would recommand 17x8" rim like big-t said, 5x5 bolt pattern (for jk's).

Aeraun

The rims I'm looking at only seem to come with 4.75" backspacing with a 17x9 5x5 with 83.06 offset? The 16" come with 4.5" bs. Like i said, ill be honest and say i dont know what any of this means besides the rim size and bolt patterns lol

Holeshot

Banned
backspace.gif

Top Bottom