SMORR June 13th-14th

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Wanting to see about getting a group together for a trip to SMORR June 13th-14th. My wife and I go on short getaways at least once a year and this year we've decided to go to one of Missouri's off-road parks. This will be the first time I've been to SMORR, we don't wanna go alone, so if a regular would join in on this run, that would be great. I really just plan on doing light trails and maybe a few more technical ones. We plan on going down Friday morning, wheeling Saturday, and coming home Sunday. We will be staying in Springfield and hanging out with some friends we have there on Saturday night. If any members in the St. Louis area would like to join in, we can caravan down Friday morning. Please let me know if anyone is interested. :yup:

Edit: At this point, I'd like to keep this run open to Wayalife members ONLY. As EZ-E stated below, the trails can be narrow and tight in places, so a smaller group would be best. However, the friends that BlackHawk08jk and Greg__Berger have already invited are welcome to run in the group.

Going:

1) JeepKeeper
2) BlackHawk08jk
3) EZ-E
4) Greg__Berger
5) Greg__Berger Friend
6) GeckoGlow

Maybe:

1) BlackHawk08jk Friend
2) BlackHawk08jk Friend
3) Lake Bum
4) AZRockJK
5) Kickrocks
6) dunn81

Last edited:

EZ-E

I'm in. I've been there quite a few times and know the park pretty well. Just went there yesterday actually, very muddy this time of year. June should be a lot drier.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
I'm in. I've been there quite a few times and know the park pretty well. Just went there yesterday actually, very muddy this time of year. June should be a lot drier.

Where would you be coming from? I definitely haven't wheeled my JK a whole lot, so it'd be great to have your experience in the group.

EZ-E

Where would you be coming from? I definitely haven't wheeled my JK a whole lot, so it'd be great to have your experience in the group.

I'm at fort leonard wood. And yea, no prob showing you around. Are you new to wheeling, or just new to the JK?

JayKay

Caught the Bug
I'm at fort leonard wood. And yea, no prob showing you around. Are you new to wheeling, or just new to the JK?

Gotcha. New to the JK and Jeeps in general (first Jeep I've ever owned). I bought the JK new and stock in 2012, been building it since then. I've had my fair share of quads, dirt bikes, and 4x4 trucks. I've wheeled with some guys I worked with in their dedicated trail rigs in the past, but this'll be the first time my JK has seen an Off road park.

jedg

I'm a 'maybe'. Waiting to see if I'm out of town for business for that month. If not, I'll be there.

EZ-E

Gotcha. New to the JK and Jeeps in general (first Jeep I've ever owned). I bought the JK new and stock in 2012, been building it since then. I've had my fair share of quads, dirt bikes, and 4x4 trucks. I've wheeled with some guys I worked with in their dedicated trail rigs in the past, but this'll be the first time my JK has seen an Off road park.

Cool, it'll be a good time.

I'll see if I can be available to join. I've been to a few of the parks in MO, but haven't made it to SMORR yet. A group of friends are taking a multi-day trip in April that will end at SMORR, but I unfortunately can't join. I'll let you know for sure either way!

JayKay

Caught the Bug
I'll see if I can be available to join. I've been to a few of the parks in MO, but haven't made it to SMORR yet. A group of friends are taking a multi-day trip in April that will end at SMORR, but I unfortunately can't join. I'll let you know for sure either way!

Sounds good! I'll put you on the maybe list for now.

Top Bottom