New from North Georgia

GeorgiaCrawler

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and say hello. My name is Shane and I live in North Georgia. I am married and have two kids (age 11 and 12). I wanted a way for my family to spend time together so I bought our 2013 10th anniversary JK Unlimited Rubicon. Currently my list of modifications isn't that spectacular but here they are:

Metalcloak Overline fenders front and rear
Metalcloak bumpers front and rear
Warn Zeon 10S winch
Procomp Xtreme MT2 37x12.50x17 tires (no lift yet...)
Walker Evans 17x8.5 beadlocks

Right now we are in the process of deciding which lift to go with. I was set on getting the Metalcloak 3.5" game changer with 6 pack shocks but now I'm considering Evo.

I look forward to being a part of this community.

Thanks,

Shane

P.S. I don't have any recent pictures of my Jeep, but here are some from when I had just installed my fenders.

jango

Welcome to Wayalife!! I live in downtown Atlanta, hopefully will see you on the trails sometime

trailless

Caught the Bug
Welcome, I live just south of you in midtown Atlanta! We're trying to get an Atlanta suds and grubs going. Keep an eye out for it!

BTW, how are the 37's working out with no lift? What all did you have to do to make it work?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

thardy

Banned
Welcome to the Wayalife family from Dacula. Keep an eye out for rides and get togethers in the area. We've actually been getting quite a bit of activity in the SE and look forward to meeting you.

GeorgiaCrawler

Welcome, I live just south of you in midtown Atlanta! We're trying to get an Atlanta suds and grubs going. Keep an eye out for it!

BTW, how are the 37's working out with no lift? What all did you have to do to make it work?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sounds great, the wife and I are always looking for an excuse to go out in public. As for the 37's... Metal cloak says you can run 37's with no lift with the highline fenders and you can... BUT, you must upgrade your control arms to meet the tires from hitting everything. You also have to cut the pinch seems. So with all that said they run great on the road, not good on the trails. I am rectifying that now and ordering the full gamechanger.

Welcome to WAYALIFE! I love the way the WE bead locks look. One of my favorite wheels!

Thanks, I love the wheels as well, it was my wife idea to have them powder coated... Oh and the color if much much closer than it looks in the photos.

Welcome to the Wayalife family from Dacula. Keep an eye out for rides and get togethers in the area. We've actually been getting quite a bit of activity in the SE and look forward to meeting you.

Sounds like a plan, we will be looking to hit the trails as soon as the new lift goes on.

Thanks to everyone,

Shane

Jake Wilson

Welcome to wayalife! May I recommend looking into the EVO Enforcer kit with King shocks. I will be running that set up starting this weekend. That being said it is super easy to go from the enforcer short arm kit to the Double D kit. All you gotta do is by the kit. It's a great way to divide your costs.

GeorgiaCrawler

Welcome to wayalife! May I recommend looking into the EVO Enforcer kit with King shocks. I will be running that set up starting this weekend. That being said it is super easy to go from the enforcer short arm kit to the Double D kit. All you gotta do is by the kit. It's a great way to divide your costs.

The kit says that you should have a wheel with 3.75 back spacing and my wheels are just a tad over 4. Does anyone know how this will affect the kit or can I use wheel spacers (like I am now) to make op the distance (right now I'm running 1.5" spacers).

hhunter050

Dude love your rig! I have heard great things about the game changer lift! I live in North Metro area of ATL around Acworth/Kennesaw and I'm in Helen all the time!

ClarksAdventures

Dude love your rig! I have heard great things about the game changer lift! I live in North Metro area of ATL around Acworth/Kennesaw and I'm in Helen all the time!

I run the game changer with the emu shocks. I don't do any fast running in the desert so I opted out of the 6pak shocks. But I couldn't be happier with the lift. Performs amazing on and off road. Better than stock hands down, great flex, and awesome customer service.

Top Bottom