Finally got out on the trails

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
The wife and I took advantage of this incredible weather we are having and hit a local jeep trail here in New Mexico. Here's a few shots from the trail

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426463598.719469.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426463629.326135.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426463653.441413.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426463676.866950.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426463694.839031.jpg

sweetwaterjk

looks like a TON of fun.. we don't have trails like that here in eastern TN. It's all mud, rocks, and tree's. great pictures too!

-Thomas

KingCopperhead

Looks like a good time! I'd kill to be wheeling on dirt instead of snow right now. Someone remind me why I moved out of the desert?

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
thanks everyone for compliments on the pics :thumb: I'll be heading out to Canyonlands Utah in one week, where the scenery is much more spectacular. More pics to follow from that trip.

CastleRockJeep

Looks like a great time. Where is that trail? I grew up on ABQ. Make it back a few times a year. May have to talk wife into taking the Jeep instead of her tahoe!

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Looks like a great time. Where is that trail? I grew up on ABQ. Make it back a few times a year. May have to talk wife into taking the Jeep instead of her tahoe!

Its in Rio Rancho at the end of Southern Rd. If you go west on Southern it basically dumps you out on the west mesa. There are tones of trails out there to explore with a jeep. Bring your jeep out and pm me to meet up.

Top Bottom