10A Or Rock Hard Front Bumper

ctlazer5

Looking for a 10A or Hard Rock Edition front bumper for my 2013 Jk. One that is in good condition preferably. Thank you.

Last edited:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I MAY have mine for sale after this weekend, front and rear, 2015 hardrock, like "new" condition (5k miles, garage kept), front bumper wings, rubicon plate, front skid plate, rear tow hitch and both rear red recovery hooks all included. located in Houston, Texas, make an offer. Not willing to seperate at this point.

Last edited:

ctlazer5

I MAY have mine for sale after this weekend, front and rear, 2015 hardrock, like "new" condition (5k miles, garage kept), front bumper wings, rubicon plate, front skid plate, rear tow hitch and both rear red recovery hooks all included. located in Houston, Texas, make an offer. Not willing to seperate at this point.

Well that would be nice! Unfortunately I am really only interested in the front bumper as I have a PS rear already. Not sure how much shipping would be as I am a little was from you. If you decide to separate I would love to talk to you about a potential agreement. Please let me know what your thoughts are. :thumb:

Hobolobo

If you decide to separate, i may be interested in the rear.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Well that would be nice! Unfortunately I am really only interested in the front bumper as I have a PS rear already. Not sure how much shipping would be as I am a little was from you. If you decide to separate I would love to talk to you about a potential agreement. Please let me know what your thoughts are. :thumb:

I think the shipping is going to kill the deal. It's not small. Plus the skid plate will likely need a second box as it's a seperate part without the jeep attached... good luck

If you decide to separate, i may be interested in the rear.

If we can find someone local to take the front and only the front, we can work something out. But if I sell them, I need them both gone (still need a rear bumper)

SilverBack

These things are going for upwards of a $1000 each. Saw a set go for 3k about 6 months ago. Best of luck with finding a front alone!

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
These things are going for upwards of a $1000 each. Saw a set go for 3k about 6 months ago. Best of luck with finding a front alone!

And the bumpers are AWESOME! the ONLY reason I'm selling the front bumper is because it won't fit the powerplant winch, and the ONLY reason to sell the rear is because (1) I can't stand the off center AEV tire carrier and maximum of 37" tire, and (2) I want the bumpers to match front and rear.
OCD problems. :/

Wardell

And the bumpers are AWESOME! the ONLY reason I'm selling the front bumper is because it won't fit the powerplant winch, and the ONLY reason to sell the rear is because (1) I can't stand the off center AEV tire carrier and maximum of 37" tire, and (2) I want the bumpers to match front and rear.
OCD problems. :/

I've seen pics of a PowerPlant mounted in the 10A/X/HR bumper. It didn't look like it needed any trimming either, though I'm not sure what winch plate they used to mount it. They may have had one fab'd up specifically to line it up. I'll see if I can find the thread. (Edit: it was actually a pic you posted up, so you would know more about how feasible that would be.)

And if you got a body mounted tire carrier, it wouldn't matter which one you got. I'm not a fan of the AEV carrier either, but I'm planning on keeping my bumper and going with the Maximus 3 carrier or something similar. Just another option that might help calm your OCD.

Last edited:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I've seen pics of a PowerPlant mounted in the 10A/X/HR bumper. It didn't look like it needed any trimming either, though I'm not sure what winch plate they used to mount it. They may have had one fab'd up specifically to line it up. I'll see if I can find the thread. (Edit: it was actually a pic you posted up, so you would know more about how feasible that would be.)

That guy custom built his winch plate, and the powerplant is not centered on the bumper, neither is his fairlead. That would have driven me nuts. The issue is that the opening in the bumper is something like 21" (IIRC) and the Powerplant is 24" long. It's close enough you could trim the bumper or off set thw winch to one side so you can still work the clutch, but unfortionately, none of those are how I wanted to do it.

Last edited:

mds22

I just got mine from a guy for 1k (Front/back/skid/tow hooks) if someone is dumb enough to pay close to 3k I'll sale mine/drive and meet them. LOL.

Spartan

You can buy the front one new with free shipping for about $1,300
I would get one if I could get cheap from someone. Otherwise I think. You can get better bumpers for less the. $1,000.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
You can buy the front one new with free shipping for about $1,300
I would get one if I could get cheap from someone. Otherwise I think. You can get better bumpers for less the. $1,000.

Then add the extra cost for the winch plate to run a winch.
I like the look, they are a thin bumper. Not very heavy duty. I wouldn't pay very much for a used one. They are about a 400 dollar bumper imo

Last edited:
Top Bottom